March 23, 2021
|Previous Meeting: March 16, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 30, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Sewing Machine and Surger Cleaned
- Quick cover for the sewing machine was made
- Please keep the covers on to keep them clean
- Be considerate with your cart usage.
- Don't park things on them forever. Return them when done with them.
- DO NOT PROP OPEN THE DOWNSTAIRS RFID DOOR.
- Pretty sure it isn't our folks, but it's worth the reminder since it keeps happening
- Coy often makes plywood orders and has offered if anyone wants to piggyback on his orders to get in touch. See woodworking slack channel for more deets
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Lisa Crump, John Clark, Dave Schwinn, Chris Davis, John Osterman, Ralph Blumberg, Nancy G, Franklin Gibboney, Nate Bezanson, Chris Hodapp, Dave Velzy
- RFID on the Star Trek door hope to be working by the end of the night
- Vinyl cutter has been improved by a factor of 8 points per inch
- Fiber reinforced panels and exhaust fan brought in for the kitchen
Reminder that safety is first priority
- Chris got burned while supervising welding
- Safety is not about blame but fixing things so they don;t happen again