March 26, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 19, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 2, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf D is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf E.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Delta Dorks return. Speak with Dave Velzy if you're interested in learning how to construct a delta printer.
- Sparks - Monday, April 1st
- Lathe Class - Saturday, April 6th
- Cincinnati Locksport - Saturday, April 6th
- Board Meeting - Monday, April 8th - 7:30 P.M.
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire - Saturday, April 13th 10:00am-5:00pm
- Signup link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h_vjLPGudvDA3z-teKxULjEDClDiLzaro6JBvrI8kqA/edit?usp=sharing
- Doing LTS
- Maybe doing Tetris Wall - see Ryan
- Any interest in PTDR?
- Cincinnati Locksport - Monday, April 15th
- Landlord history talk - April 23rd
- Needlecraft night - April 26th