March 27, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 20, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 3, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf ? is now up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf ?.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Camera upgrades/issues
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- Ry still owes us a floorplan. Ry needs to get off his dead ass and install X11.
- Roofers have been seen atop the anchor building.
- Delta Dorks Update
- Next Board Meeting is April 9th.
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th.
- March 24th -- Cleanup Saturday. Potluck. Game night.
- Brad proposed a sliding miter saw. < or = ~$600
- Tubing bender proposed by Kevin Schuler. $200
The week in Wiki
- Sad. Very Sad.
- Cameras - Ian is looking to purchase a computer for the cameras.
- Roofers continue to place shingles
- Space reborganization - Ryan finally sent a floorplan. We still hate him.
- Delta Dorks - Lorin's been doing some electrical design work. He may be etching boards tomorrow.
- Next cleanup - April 14.
- Board meeting - April 9
- Reusapalooza May 18
- Next meeting for Cincy Locksport on April 2nd.
- Lorin asks if we'd be interested in demonstrating at March For Sciences's April Science Fair.
The week in Wiki
- New Page - Hive13 Cloud https://wiki.hive13.org/view/The_Cloud
- Monthly budget for web hosting, not to exceed $15 per month.
- Online - 1 Yes
- 10 voting members.
- A - 0
- N - 1
- Y - 9
- Motion Passes
- Ryan H - Vertical storage with Dave V. playing with org-mode. Visited arcade legacy.
- Brad W - Got a better drone. The DJI spark.
- Chris H - Was out of town.
- Kevin - Friend of Chris's. Embedded PCB designer. EE. Checking out the space.
- Kerensa - Made a keychain.
- Dave V - Took delivery of a defective 3d printer. Sold a couple houses.
- Jeremy - Applied this week. Updating Django templates. Hosting Cincy Locksport.
- Shawn - Returning for a month to zorch things with the laser cutter.
- Paul - Third visit. Working with the CNC.
- Jim - Intalled a cloud app at the Hive. Brought down a mechanical component sample kit
- Ed - Working on a woodworking project.
- Greg - Working on intweb soda reporting. Saturday cleanup.
- Ian B - Added a Hive13 backup server on prem. Worked on the finance website.
- Lorin - Just returned from Mexico City. Recovering from the flu, as are we all.