March 6, 2018
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: February 27, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 13, 2018|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is now up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- Camera upgrades/issues
- Network upgrades
- Space re-organization
- annex space plan update
- work tables -- Lorin is going to test a design and maybe do a CNC groupbuild. (Design based on http://www.opendesk.cc)
- sewing and crafts
- Ry is the floorplan master.
- Window is STILL leaking, need to check with Garden Street on status. Maybe setup to drain outdoors?
- Next Board Meeting will be Monday, March 12.
- Robot Wars - March For Science Cincinnati is seeking participants.
- Summer of STEM - Boone County is seeking mentors to produce virtual tours of the county.
- Repair Faire - Saturday March 10th. Possible Hive help folks with stuff (2 people so far)
- March 17th -- cleanup Saturday. Potluck. Game night.
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th. They were asking about Power Tool Drag Racing (do we want to commit?)
- When I told him PTDR was retired his response was; "Ohhh noooo! Maybe we can provide an incentive like racking, wood or any other materials we bring in that your members could use?"
- New Duplex cheapo laser printer (Dell E310dw) should appear if you are on hive13int wi-fi.
- Delta Dorks Update
The week in Wiki