May 10, 2022
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: May 3, 2022||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 17, 2022|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Members may enter and use the space 24/7. If you Feel Sick - Stay Home.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged
- Get vaccinated if you can, while you are at it, get a Flu shot
- Respect Science, Respect Nature, Respect Each Other
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- If you have an Amazon account, please use Amazon Smile to donate to Hive13 at smile.amazon.com.
- Select "Sad Bee Inc", which is our corporate name.
- It really helps give us a little more money to spend for things you want.
- Be excellent to each other.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Tue May 10 after Tuesday meeting
- Callie Wright of the Podcast Queersplaining Tuesday Talk
- Sat May 14 at noon
- Saturday Cleanup
- Please come out and help. We really need it!
- Saturday Cleanup
- Sun May 15 at 2
- Kitchen meeting/workday
- Wed May 18 at 7:30
- Outreach meeting
- Fri May 20 at 6
- Needlecraft Night
- Sat May 21
- Field Trip to Dayton HamFest - Contact Jax B, John C, or Drew K!
- Sat May 21 at 1
- Hot crafts work day
- Wed May 25 at 8
- Warden's meeting
- Sat May 28 at 1:30
- Tech Committee meeting
- Gauging interest/input for a rhinestone class?
- CLEAN UP CLEAN UP EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE
Improvements and New Toys!
- We have a #fieldtrips channel! Wanna go somewhere with your Hive13 buddies? Check it out!
- Scheduling for Honeycombs is underway! Thank you Kayla L.!
- We would love more mentors for our mentorship program, please check out the links posted in #announcements by our mentor monarch (Jackson B.)
- Blink submission is in! Now we wait.
- Thank you to Will B. and Ryan A.!
- Pride approaching quickly and will be our FIRST PARADE IN A LOOOONG TIME.
- Join #outreach on Slack to help organize our walking entry.
- T-SHIRTS ARE SORTED AND ACCOUNTED FOR.
- Invoices are on the way.
- Thank you to the DIY Printing team!
- WCPO wants to cover us! First date available to shoot is May 20th 11:30-2:30. Call has gone out to membership via Discourse and Slack.
- We need people who love and know the Hive well. And are great interviewees.
- THANK YOU TO JACKSON B. WHO MADE THIS CONNECTION!!!!!
- Please send memes/tiktoks you like to Kostas for content ideas OR STUFF YOU MAKE
- JOIN US MAY 18TH 7:30PM FOR OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING
- Hot Crafts
- Work day upcoming
- 1 Week until the Switchening
- Work day coming on the 29th
- Closing Tonight:
- Closing Next Week:
- In Discussion for Future:
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow
start time: 7:35pm Eastern Daylight Time