May 14, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 7, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 21, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Laser class went well. Certified 10 people.
- Building Value will donate us a stove and range hood in thanks for the Power Tool Drag Racing work we did last year.
- Contact Kevin M. if you're interested in helping with tables again
- Nothing big
- Need 2-3 people to assemble
- June 10th Board Meeting
- July 16th Annual Meeting
- Expect the official announcement soon
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- Ultimaker update vote
- Proposed by Jeff Burdick
- Upcoming - Resin Printer on 21st
- Proposed by Daniel McNamara
- Old Business
- Laser class went well
- See Kevin if you're interested in helping welding the tables or want to be certified on glasswork
- New Business
- A parade of some sort
- Upcoming Events
- 3D Thursday - May 23rd
- Needlecraft Night - May 24th - 6:00-8:00
- Locksport - Monday May 20th - 7:00-9:00
- Sparks - June 3rd
- Board Meeting - June 10th - 7:30
- Annual Meeting - July 16th meeting
- Open House maybe in November
- Proposed by Jeff
- 2 yes, 1 no online
- 4 abstain, 1 no, 8 yes in person
- Next week, resin printer vote
- Ezra - soon to be a member - needs Arduino parts
- Aureo - hanging out
- Jeff - more toys than in his garage
- Unnamed people - saw the meetup
- Sean - kinda here
- Brian - build cool things
- Chris - re-joining
- Jeremy - BadUSB opens text editors, new pen, Asian food fest
- Dave 3.0 - not much making
- Brad - son got driver's license, bought more crap from the auction
- Jim - daughter married, moving into retirement
- Greg - blew up a database
- Will - getting into making stuff
- Nancy - most of yard is mowed
- Eric - finished building storage box, tinkering, flying to Florida for cryonics
- Hodapp - will die normally, weeded garden
- Ian - thrown into a chest freezer, van things
- Dave V - had the cold, carpeting house
- Jeff - Visiting VA Makerspace, filed for LLC
- Kevin - Roland CNC spindle control, trying to get house on market