May 15, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 8, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 22, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Camera upgrades/issues
- Space re-organization (stuff is moving)
- Roofing Update
- Delta Dorks Update
- Plastic Bender
- Big Laser alignment
- Lorin moves to Fab Lab
- Brad moves to Electronics
- Dave Velzy is now the CNC Warden
- Open wardenry at metalworking.
- Board Meeting
- Need big laser setup (carriage racked, laser alignment)
- Next Board Meeting June 11th.
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th.
- Elections are coming up soon. Consider running for an officer or board position.
- Cookout and Game Night May 26th. This replaces the cleanup due to uncertainty about the roofing
- Space Re-org
- Electronics area coming together
- Fab Lab is moving next - need electric for laser
- Roofing - done on the west side, haven't started on the east side
- Delta Printers
- Decided on a corner for the frame
- Decided on smoothieware control board
- Getting final BOM together
- Plastic bender - no progress
- Big laser - maybe just mirrors are off, seems to be geometrically stable
- Dishwasher class tomorrow will be at the Rook. Meet here between 5 and 5:30 and carpool.
- Russ donated sharpening of two table saw blades.
The week in Wiki
- Updated Area Wardens with new wardens.
- Ian fixed some invalid links.
- Greg - Replaced A/C unit, worked on the annex door
- Ian - Bacula, Finance Website
- Brad - Got PTDR working, broke espresso machine, bought new one, trying to fix old one
- Nancy - Went to Indiana and bought motorcycle, cleaning off license plate holder
- John - going to be a paying member again
- Brent - removed bushels of wheat, drowning moles
- Dave - playing with Fusion360, PTDR, toured Clifton homes
- Will - getting garden ready, electrical, plumbing, sweating due to no A/C
- Kevin - made an adapter for the planer and table saw to the dust collector, calibrated bandsaw
- Kerensa - painted hallways and a gymnasium, yard work
- Matt - back for the summer from college, audio synthesizer business
- Brian - son's soccer games, woodworking workshop in Canada, handcut dovetails
- Franklin - PTDR, signed up for MoviePass