May 21, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 14, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 28, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Building Value will donate us a stove and range hood in thanks for the Power Tool Drag Racing work we did last year.
- Sewing Machines taken out to be serviced/evaluated for viability.
- Contact Kevin M. if you're interested in helping with tables again
- Need 2-3 people to assemble
- Ulitmaker upgrades/return to normal work scheduled for Thursday/Friday. Contact Jeff Burdick and/or watch the mailing list if you'd like to take part.
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Upcoming Summer Social Series of events. June, July, and August monthly events. Dates forthcoming. If you want to help out or get involved, contact Will B.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. The positions are President, COO, CTO, Secretary, Treasurer, and 5 Board Members. Start thinking if you would be interested in running for an Office position or Board Membership.
- June 3rd Sparks
- June 8th CNC Class
- June 10th Board Meeting
- July 16th Annual Meeting
- Expect the official announcement soon
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- Lounge repaint and renovation completion upcoming, this will get scheduled for anyone willing to help out.
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- Resin Printer vote withdrawn
- Greg is going to work on the stove at some point
- Will took sewing machines out for service, will provide details when they give Will details
- As listed above
- Locksport June 1st
- Needlework Night on Friday the soon
- June 29th Saturday Cleanup
- Scott - Got Balls out of storage. going to start working on these pinball machines
- Lotion (need to check the waiver because I'm sure this is spelled wrong) - here for summer checking out the place.
- Will B - Power Race has wheels, axles, and steering complete. This week should be breaks and motor mounts.
- Dave V - Reassembling house. Trying a neat new concept of putting furniture in rooms
- Nancy - Drug trailers around the city, boy are her arms tired.
- Jim D- Still moving. Ordered parts for equipment moving to the hive.
- Ian - working on his van, not down by the river.
- Sean - Claims to be uninteresting.
- Dave L- Working on Drill press, and the yard.
- Greg - Working on tile, cut his head open to prove he has brains. Started Christmas stuff.
- Kevin - Working on Gigabot and his house. both frustrating
- Jeremy - Getting his AC fixed in his car, because the is about to be important
- Brian - Went to Retrocon, won a PlayStation
- Regan - Moved up for the summer, checking the place out.