May 27, 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 20, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 3, 2014|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Hive stuff--roof?
- Ian--president and part time host. Worked on CNC table...lot of work!
- Dave--member--bees, plasma cutter, pop tabs (donate 'em!)
- Ryan--CNC table
- Maurice (Mo) Jones
- Jason--fixed junk
- Alex--planning to use 3D printer for board game figures; also, RC car
- Franklin--went to taste of cincinnati, bracelet with microphone
- Joseph (m)--building new budget PC
- John--trying to build paortable display gizmo
- Patrick--2nd time visitor
- Brandon also Shaddox
- Chris Hodapp--editing pictures
- Jim--visited mount vernon, saw cool stuff
- Hutch (m) studying for Ham license, and Cindi Lou
- Mike--took minutes
- Ian is following up about roof leak with Garden Street.
- It is hot
- Propoganda: pamphlets
- will hear back from printer tomorrow or go somewhere else.
- Hutch--Ham class at the hive?
- Talk to Jim if you are interested, we can try to schedule it.
- There is at least 1 ham class being offered outside the hive
- Nancy--Game day?
- June 7th game day
- Jim--2nd tuesday for June 10th
- will be business meeting first then 2D Cad tutorial.
- At the end, will take CAD designs to the laser cutter.
- Bring your laptop if you want to participate!
- Doug Weissner
- Looking for some advice on 3D printing