May 28, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 21, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 4, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Building Value will donate us a stove and range hood in thanks for the Power Tool Drag Racing work we did last year.
- Sewing Machines taken out to be serviced/evaluated for viability.
- Contact Kevin M. if you're interested in helping with tables again
- Need 2-3 people to assemble
- Ulitmaker upgrades/return to normal work scheduled for Thursday/Friday. Contact Jeff Burdick and/or watch the mailing list if you'd like to take part.
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Upcoming Summer Social Series of events. June, July, and August monthly events. Dates forthcoming. If you want to help out or get involved, contact Will B.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. The positions are President, COO, CTO, Secretary, Treasurer, and 5 Board Members. Start thinking if you would be interested in running for an Office position or Board Membership.
- June 1st Locksport
- June 3rd Sparks
- June 8th CNC Class
- June 10th Board Meeting
- June 21st? Wine and Cheese Class
- June 29th Saturday Cleanup
- July 16th Annual Meeting
- Mid July - Hot Sauce Class
- Expect the official announcement soon
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- Lounge repaint and renovation completion upcoming, this will get scheduled for anyone willing to help out.
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- Sewing Machines
- Two are junk, two are serviceable
- More details to come on mailing list
- Under way
- Fan wires were smushed; new fans on order then it'll be done
- Will got a different nozzle, too
- If you're hosting classes, let Will know
- He'll take care of all of the details
- WAIF the radio station offers PSAs for 501(c)3s
- Upcoming Events as above
- Greg - shop lights, Christmas decoration prototypes
- Ezra - stuff
- Mario - here for support
- Kevin - massive 3D printing project
- Will - power series racer brakes, resurfaced cast iron skillet, planting
- Vicente - stuff at home
- Nancy - helped someone with moving, laser cut t-shirts
- Will S - woodworking, making a keyboard
- Connor - Ham radio technician, water jet
- John O - CNC class
- Ian - minor van progress, new stereo, donated grommet press
- Hodapp - in Chicago for National Restaurant Association trade show, staring at trees in Montana
- Franklin - trying to get hard drive cloned
- Brad - Nashville engineer thing, door lock on dryer, hot air rework gun
- Jim - getting moved
- Jeremy - Windows USB is frustrating, Taste of Cincinnati
- Dave L - radial arm drill press