May 29, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 22, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 5, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Space re-organization (stuff is moving)
- Roofing Update
- Delta Dorks Update
- Electronics area coming together
- Fab Lab is moving next - need electric for laser
- Game Night
- Need big laser setup (laser alignment)
- Next Board Meeting June 11th.
- Elections are coming up soon. Consider running for an officer or board position.
- $900 for two A/C units
- Funding for pneumatic metalworking tools, not to exceed $500.
- As per usual
- Camera Issues
- It's probably time to put a camera in the annex.
- Ry would like to put in another few hours of work on the space reorg this weekend.
- New roof is leaking worse than before. Ry to notify garden street
- Delta dorks
- Lorin and Dave met and finalized some plans.
- They intend to use a chinese smoothieboard clone with trinamic drivers and 400 step motors.
- Plastic Bender?
- No progress.
- Electronics area.
- Need to continue sorting the surplus electronics.
- Saturday Game night was a great success.
- Laser needs to be realigned.
- Kevin is seeking input on his miter saw design. See mailing list for design plans.
- 900 vote for a couple new air conditioner units.
- One for the lounge, one for the fablab.
- Next board meeting is June 11
- Elections are coming in July.
- Cincinnati Locksport on Monday.
- 3 Yes Online - Lorin, Brad, Daniel
- 9 total voting members
- Abstain - 2
- No - 0
- Yes - 7
- Vote Passes.
- Greg A - Game Night. Working on intweb. Working on the annex door reader
- Ryan H - Reading electronics toots. Attended game night.
- Franklin G - Has been sick. Is now better.
- Ian B - Working on the backup systems. Needs APC serial cable to talk to the router.
- Meydan T - New visitor. Into woodworking. Found us online. Does multifamily realestate.
- Jeremy Y - Locksport guy. Didn't get much done. Working on some new picks.
- Chris H - Brought some items to show from his blacksmithing class.
- Dave V - Working on the delta printer. Got a new mac for his wife's birthday.
- Usman M - New visitor. Works in graphic design. Interested in cyber security.
- Matt - College student back for the summer. Interested in electronics. Ikea assembly.
- Kerensa J - Went to game night. Made soft serve ice cream.
- Kevin M - Landscaping and garden work. Created miter saw stand design.
- Jim D - Leaving for Detroit tonight. Continuing to battle carpenter bees.