May 3, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: April 26, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 10, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shell Server
- Lathe purchase
- CNC Update
- Library Events
- Lorin needs more helpers for this.
- The Clermont County library is doing a maker faire on 7/25 and we should go! Dave B's wife is helping set it up.
- Sheet metal tools.
- What do we need? Brake? Shears and nibblers? Spot welder?
- Personal Tools and Machinery - Have we outgrown the need?
- Vote for a flammable cabinet ($300)
- Tacos - Phenomenal or merely amazing?
- General housekeeping
- Noise curfew
- Turn the god damn air compressor off when you leave
- Shut down procedure will be posted
- Liability waiver
- Your president suggests durable footwear
- Check the wishlist
- Shell server
- made progress but no sites moved yet
- the hosting company donated some shit. look through it and take what you want.
- No updates
- electronics area
- parts are ending up everywhere
- library events
- Lorin needs helpers
- leadership needs to sign off on agreements
- will be posting on the list
- $200 per event honorarium
- could buy ourselves some nice treats with the money
- talk to Lorin!!!!
- Flammables cabinet
- What we have is a liability
- Vote: 14 members present, 1 abstaining, 1 on the list voting no, 13 here and 1 on the list voting yes
- Bill will be bringing in tools from his shop for our perusal
- Tacos are amazing
- But choco tacos are truly bitchin'
- Potluck next week - look on the list
- Introduction to drilling and tapping next week
- Ryan - swearing at PTDR electronics
- Greg - twiddling with fan, typing these notes on Dvorak without fixing on the fly.
- Ian - trying to sleep, shell server work
- Lorin - creating like a motherfucking riot, binging on projects
- Ari - talking to Lorin about filming PTDR
- Jon - fan twiddling, pulled a muscle in the process, still allergic to poison ivy
- Franklin - code for PTDR, crate for it, rat trap toast launcher racer
- Bill - hired engineers, show in two weeks
- Steve - new
- Dustin - got some ponies (small PTDR racers)
- Nancy - fiddled, nothing interesting, DO YOUR DISHES
- Mary - came by to see whats up
- Ken - in dentist chair a lot recently, took it easy
- John - nothing, wants to print some stuff
- Alex - destroyed kitchen (demo work)
- Jim - getting ready for PTDR
- Elly - made a concrete ball for mom's garden, sign for laser PC for when people are RDPed into it
- Brad - hand tools are in - respect them
- Barret - visiting
- Brett - force feedback robot arms
- Karinsa - modelled d20 in Vectric
- Hodapp - survived classes
- John - new to area
- Dave - cars, woodworking
- Dan - new member, travelling for work
- Kevin - group asshole (that guy)