May 8, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 1, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 15, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf ? is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf ?.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Camera upgrades/issues
- Space re-organization (stuff is moving)
- Roofing Update
- Delta Dorks Update
- Plastic Bender Discussion
- Fixed Big Laser door strut mount hitting the laser carriage.
- Need woodshop area warden, possible area warden shakeup
- Need big laser setup (carriage racked, laser alignment)
- Next Board Meeting May 14th.
- ReUse-apalooza 2018 Friday May 18th.
- Elections are coming up soon. Consider running for an officer or board position.
- Saturday Cleanup May 19th.
- Moved to may 26 due to reuseapalooza
The week in Wiki
- Not much