Move Meeting - June 4th, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous: May 28th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: June 11th, 2020|
- Meeting Time: 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Meeting Location: Telecom
- Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
- Trello Board (Schedule/Task list): https://trello.com/b/KhEDs35R/moving-hive13
- Ordered wire, utility boxes, outlets and hardware. If all goes right, will pick it up Friday 6/5/2020
- Ordered 2 more breaker panels and breakers for pickup next week. These will match what is installed.
- The electrician can run the power from the transformer to the new boxes week of 6/15
- We should be able to run wire and rough in this weekend.
- Access Control
- We have racks!
- floor marking tape to mark off project parking zones, do-not-block zones, etc?
- What do we want to do?
- They built full walls between the open bays instead of stub walls, but it’s nice anyway, still feels big and open, and cuts on reverberation/echo
- We like it
- All walls up, drywall up on one side of most, working on fitted bits now
- Velzy has electrical stuff coming in, he can get the delivery himself
- Let’s start with the wood shop, gets us pretty close to being able to move
- Landlord working on street level access control
- Doors to our space: landlord wants us to build a door for the front stairwell, low priority
- Going to have RFID for access to building, no eta yet, doors need replaced
- Yay Jeff!
- Drew is going to work this weekend on getting new database set up
- Jeff to get slots labeled this weekend
- We will buy whatever material we need this weekend on the move budget to get shelves usable
- Stickers need taken off and put up good ones
- Paper labels with packing tape over
- Kevin to order a bundle of floor tape for marking
Plan for work this weekend:
- One team working on finishing storage - leader Jeff B. (Saturday)
- One team working to get woodshop electrical roughed out - leader Dave V. (Sunday)