Move Meeting - March 26th, 2020

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Move Meetings
Previous: March 19th, 2020 Meeting Procedure Next: April 2nd, 2020


Build activities with virus restrictions

  • We can work on buildout under the "Critical Trades" exemption paragraph (paragraph k), as it supports our continued ability to provide access to tools and material for home and automotive repair (under paragraph k and paragraph h). This is not to say that the building committee will be planning work, but that if anyone feels they want to, that they are allowed.
    • All work is 100% voluntary, don't come in if you are at all hesitant
    • Absolutely do not come in unless you are in 100% perfect health
    • We must follow the required precautions
      • Minimum size teams (4 should be enough for wall building and electrical, avoid more than 6 people in the space at all costs)
      • Wash hands
      • Keep 6 foot distance while working
      • Have hand sanitizer available
      • Wash hands

Floor plan

  • Kevin updated based on input about HVAC and comments from members, see above
  • electrical circuit list/layout at 80%, need input

Wall building BOM and Material Purchase


  • Kevin is getting sick of doing the planning, once the circuit list is done, can someone else take it and use it to put together the list of material to get quotes and order material?


Move Meeting - 2020-03-26

We took a vote - we are doing 11500 sq. ft.

Velzy contacted landlord

  • They are clearing the space
  • Painting
  • Cleaning floor today or tomorrow
  • Furnaces being delivered monday
  • We don’t know exactly where they will be or what duct work will be run
  • Hoping to get electrician’s recommendations tuesday
  • Getting access control quote soon
  • Will put lock or other door on sliding fire door
  • Wifi and network install moving forward, getting good speed
  • Not clear what is happening with switch on our floor
  • Draft of revised lease coming soon
  • Talking with owner about extending our move in and build period due to delays
  • Velzy has talked to Earl to confirm it’s ok we slip our move date if needed
  • Will check in with earl again

No work in the space till the governor changes the orders, risk is too high.

wait to order materials till we can feel safe working

Chris Davis can go get his tables. Or someone for him.

Jeff Burdick is gonna copy the trello board and play with making it adaptable to whenever we are able to start.

Let’s keep meeting weekly

Next week agenda:

  • Lease stuff
  • Owner build work
  • Quotes and electrical BOM
  • COVID-19 environment updates