Move Meeting - May 14th, 2020
|Previous: May 7th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: May 21st, 2020|
- Meeting Time: 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Meeting Location: Telecom
- Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
- Trello Board (Schedule/Task list): https://trello.com/b/KhEDs35R/moving-hive13
- Material Delivered
- Bathroom Framed
- Need to take our tools over:
- Vice grip pliers/clamps
- drills with screw driving bits
- Tin snips
- Razor Blades/box cutters
- straight edges
- chalk line
- Hammer drill and drill and driver for tapcons
- Help frame?
Drew needs to get network map updated
Electrical is frustrating, Maybe time to find another guy?
Spool and main’s wire is in the building, but no progress or contact from electrician for a long time
Framers are framing fast (woodworkers are, not sure what’s up with the maintenance guys?)
We think the maintenance guys will be doing the rest
Plumber only roughed out for toilet? Not for wash sinks or kitchen?
Dave B and Dave V offered hammer drills for tapcons. Need to get drills for them and pick a single size.
Kevin got big prints of the wall layout, put one in the new space, two spares in member storage
Velzy is going to get quotes for electrical material, and for other electricians
Lots of talk about getting Orwell up and running in our current space