As of 18 Feb 2020, we are using TCP/IP v4 only at the Hive. IPv6 is enabled in our router, but the IPv6 neighbor discovery from our ISP is borked. Maybe this will clear up soon.
Network(s) in use
As of 12/21/12, we are using the 172.16.2.0 / 23 network for the hive13 wired network.
- Network address 172.16.2.0
- First usable address 172.16.2.1, last usable address 172.16.3.254 (510 addresses)
- Subnet mask 255.255.254.0 (/23)
- Broadcast 172.16.3.255
- Default gateway for IPv4 traffic 172.16.2.1 (MikroTik device)
- DNS (dnsmasq) provided by 172.16.2.1
- DHCP provided by MikroTik router
- 172.16.2.50 through 172.16.3.200 available in DHCP pool
when I can figure out how to do tables properly on the wiki, there might be something here.