From Hive13 Wiki
The wired network at the hive has evolved in many stages.
Server Rack, Panel A
|1||I-Beam CD2||Wireless Access Point|
|2||Pillar CD12||Dust Camera|
|3||Pillar BC23||Woodshop Camera|
|4||Pillar BC23||Jack on the north side of the pillar|
|5||Pillar BC23||Jack on the north side of the pillar|
|6||Hallway from main space to annex||Camera in the Hallway|
|7||Door on west wall to loading docks||Dock Camera|
|8||I-beam AB2||Kitchen Camera|
|9||Southwest corner of the Fab Lab||Jack|
|10||Southwest corner of the Fab Lab||Jack|
|11||Northwest corner of the Fab Lab||Fab Lab Camera|
|12||Above the Main Door||Main Door Badge Reader|
|13||Above the Kitchen Sink||Southernmost Sidewalk Camera|
|14||East wall, Area 3B||Jack on Wall|
|15||Kitchen||Jack above counter|
|16||Bathroom||Jack in SE corner|
|17||Wall outside Fab Lab||Drink Vending Machine|
|18||Kitchen||Jack above counter|
|19||East wall of Fab Lab||Jack|
|20||East wall of Fab Lab||Jack|
|21||Blue wire looped and dangling from the Panel A bundle||Northernmost Front Door Camera (Future)|
|22||NE Corner of Lounge||Jack in Wall|
|23||NE Corner of Lounge||Jack in Wall|
|24||NE Corner of Lounge||Jack in Wall|
|VLAN ID||Usage||Network Block||SSID(s)|
|1||Default Internal Network||172.16.2.0/23||hive13int|
Known other wires
- There is a blue wire with a female RJ-45 keystone jack patched directly into the switch and intertwined with the wires going to Panel A. This goes on top of the Fab Lab to run the old DVR, and will be removed when it goes away.
- There is a pair of wires, one blue and one grey, that come along with the wires to Panel A. This pair goes to the pair of jacks next to the Large CNC. These will go into Panel B when it's started.
Desired Ethernet runs
- One to the projector
- Two to the jack on the pillar where the HDMI for the projector terminates
- One for wherever the camera ends up
- Perhaps one above the door
- Perhaps one or two on the other pillar
- Dirty Room Camera
- The electronic bench could use at least one.
Switch Port Assignment Configuration
- Ports 1 & 2 are LAG 1, native VLAN 1, trunk mode
- Ports 3 & 4 are LAG 2, native VLAN 1, trunk mode
- Port 12 is trunk mode, native VLAN 1
- Ports 5-11 and 13-38 are VLAN 1.
- Ports 39-48 are VLAN 84.