November 10, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: November 3, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 17, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
2701 Buildout Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
- Paint a Pillar Craft/Sewing Ward pillar design submissions open.
- If you have ideas, submit design to Paint a Pillar slack channel by 11/17. Voting to follow.
- Saturday - Make the Hive a better place / cleanup
- Drywall finished
- Rear furnace hooked up both thermostats moved into actual space being occupied
- Utility sinks have water but no drains (as of writing this) Brian W working on this.
- Purgatory - Comments, suggestions - It is a work in progress
- Snuffalupagus window mount could use love.
- Kitchen - kitchen rangers slack discussion made some progress on kitchen ideas (potential gas line for island, etc)
- Do things need to go up for vote? Discuss?
- Hive Laptops
- Stained Glass - Lisa is playing with this and getting it going
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
Lisa, Nancy, Dave, Schwinn, John Clark, Scott, Ian, Dave Velzy, Chris Davis, Brad, Ralph
Drywall is going to be finished except for certain places in the kitchen and new bathroom where we still need access.
Snuffalupagus, Kevin has plans to put a hole in the wall for exhaust.