November 13, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: November 6, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 20, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Social Media
- Join the group on Meetup. That is where we will post classes and events.
- Joint meeting here
- Dec 4th candidate date
- Social Media
- Conference call coming up soon to get everything nailed down
- Having May We Help speak
- Happy Hour, Meeting
- Second Tuesday Talks are coming back
- Connor - prospective member, machining, restoring old camper, fluid power
- Vicente - getting to know more people, learning tools
- Jeremy - Cincy Locksport, put together trauma kits
- Norm - works with electronics, looking for new project
- Will - injuring himself
- Nancy - finished twisted rug, thinking about building rug loom
- Hodapp - camera rig
- Greg - Christmas lights
- Dave L. - solar panels, new front sidewalk, getting ready for Thanksgiving
- Jason - prospective member, makes own drums
- Brad - switch went belly up and it took two hours to diagnose, 17-year-old son is acting like a hippy
- Dave V. - repaired the table saw
- Franklin - tech support for friends
- Jim - started woodworking project, gave Will's aeroplanes a home
- Tim - zero
- Ian - fucked with the UPS, started working on voting system, upgraded glucose monitor