November 14, 2017
|Previous Meeting: October 31, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 21, 2017|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Label your personal supplies & tools
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Vacuuformer - all systems go. We have some plastic sheets for testing.
- Shapeoko - Ryan is still working away periodically
- Lorin is out for a month recovering from surgery. See Ry for secretarial/bureaucratic inquiries.
- Some issues with the big laser (the chiller coolant tank was basically empty). The tank has been filled and seems to be working.
- Some issues with the bigCNC, a limit switch was tripping. We tested it and things seem OK. The CNC computer has a fan error but was able to reboot. Probably need to watch it.
- Learn to Solder at Sand's Montessori school Thursday Nov 16th from 5:30-7:30.
Vote proposed to get a new projector with "modern" connection options (instead of the RCA/S-video/RF connections our old monster projector has). More details on the mailing list. We will vote next week.
The week in Wiki
Russel updated the wood storage and generally made people feel bad. :)
No frisbee round. Talk by Rave Cravings instead. Got to see some cool LED wearables and a totem pole with one-way film and blinky LED's.