November 19, 2019
|Previous Meeting: November 12, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 26, 2019|
Time and Place
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Purgatory - A/B system, read the signs for status
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Router Table
- Small Laser
- Hose Reels
- Sand Blaster
- Server/Network Infrastructure move
- Roland CAMM 3 PNC-3000
- Operationally Complete, see Kevin M. if you have a part you want to machine on it, need parts for testing
- Remaining work is to make it pretty and safe (electrical enclosure and headstock covers)
Lots of classes coming. We are looking for a few class assistant volunteers.
Hive Laptops - Warden and CTO are still working through which Hive machines will be getting replaced and where we will add some additional machines. Once all of this is sorted out, any unused laptops and the previous workstations will go into purgatory for people to claim for their own projects.
- Sewing Area (Lisa C.) - $800 - Discussion thread up, Vote thread imminent
- Flammables Cabinet Shelf (Kevin M.) - $125 - Vote Thread Up, Vote on 11/26/2019
- Glass Torch with Required Hose and Fittings (Kevin M.) - $400 - Vote Thread Up, Vote on 11/26/2019
- Cooking the World: El Salvador will be Saturday, November 23rd at 1:30 pm
- Mill and Lathe Certification Class - Dave V. and Connor A.- Nov. 23, 2019 - 10:00am-2:00pm
- Bandsaw Boxes and woodshop basics (#1) - Jacob S. - 11/24/2019, 12:01pm
- Jenga build - Dave V. - Saturday 11/30/2019, 12:01pm
- Wine and Cheese Trays - Will B. - 12/01/2019
- Work Day: Hack on Intweb - December 1, 2019 1:00-5:00 PM
- Laser Cut and Cross Stitched Ornaments - Lisa C. - 12/08/2019, 1:00-4:00pm
- Bandsaw Boxes and woodshop basics (#2) - Jacob S. - 12/08/2019 4:00pm
- Glass Certification and Ornament/Pendant gift making - kevin M. - 12/14/2019, 2:00pm
- Informal pre-christmas social - December 21st - whoever is in town and wants to hang out
No drawers yet
Tuned in, all aligned
Nope, probably not till January
Bran Wingate has been making the dust collector work
Dave V. hooked up the door
Needs lighting installed, trip to home depot by Dave V.
Server/Network Infrastructure move
Drew is hosting intweb day
Needs volunteers to mount switch on the wall
Brian interested in working on it, but hasn’t started
Sewing: some debate on if new sewing machine is necessary when old singer still works, no clear answer, see mailing list thread.
Will will put up vote soon for lounge flooring
Others no major discussion