November 21, 2017
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: November 10, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 28, 2017|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Label your personal supplies & tools
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Vacuuformer - all systems go. We have some plastic sheets for testing.
- Shapeoko - Ryan is still working away periodically
- Lorin is out for a month recovering from surgery. See Ry for secretarial/bureaucratic inquiries.
- Some issues with the big laser (the chiller coolant tank was basically empty). The tank has been filled and seems to be working.
- Some issues with the bigCNC, a limit switch was tripping. We tested it and things seem OK. The CNC computer has a fan error but was able to reboot. Probably need to watch it.
- Sands Montessori school
The week in Wiki
Wood TOols Projector