November 24, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: November 17, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 1, 2015|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- Noise Curfew
- Hive tool tour
- Mill update
- Laser update
- Minutes now cheap
- The usual
- tour of hivetooley
- laser minutes are now cheaper!
- mill update - Two axes now have DROs
- Brad is going to restore the tool shelves
- Kitchen food was purged, including spices. If you have spices you want to bring down go for it!
- Jon is going to be looking at the space next door with the landlord. Updates to come later this week.
- Jim is going to reimburse wardens.. thank you to all of our wardens!
- Brandon (aka shadoxx) - Back from LA for a week!
- Jon - Redid a circuit board and made a timelapse of it. Turns out making circuits is mostly zooming and panning
- Elly - Has been making wooden bookmarks
- Hodapp - Nothing to say
- Ryan - Survived layoffs, took gigabot electronics home
- Orah - Likes functional programming stuff, second time here (first time was at haskell talk over the summer)
- Dave Lear - Still trying to get over a cold, repaired a few electronics
- Nancy - Dropped her bike, bought a gas tank for it
- Dave B - Chasing electrical gremlins in a supra that sat in a field for a while
- Andrew - Finally finished building his 3d printer
- Bill - Taught Coy to look for the obvious
- Greg - Modified the soda machine so it displays the temperature via the soda buttons
- Jim - Very busy with out of town work
- Jake - Junior at St X highschool, checking out the space
- Coy - Had a great lesson in the obvious from Bill
- Brad - got the x axis DRO mounted yesterday, hopefully mounting the y axis today.