November 29, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: November 15, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 6, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Classes: What's upcoming:
- Lathe Thread Cutting Class
- Is on Eventbrite
- Not yet on the website
- Dec. 3
- Cost is $5
- Lathe Threading Class
- Brad is not here
- On Sat., Dec. 3
- It costs five dollars
- It's on Eventbrite, but no blog post yet.
- Lathe Threading Class
- Annual meeting break
- NO meeting on Dec. 27th (please plan votes, business accordingly!)
- per bylaws: I will be here to open and close the meeting.
- Some of us have family (blergh), so we're not going to be here.
- Votes for next week:
- Removal of 2nd CNC and remaining individual wood outside of storage by Dec. 31
- Purchasing some wood to stock for classes
- These will be clarified on the mailing list.
LosersGeeks Support Group
- Wednesdays at 6 in the lounge
- If you hate your family, they'll enable you
- Will is offering lathe guidelines
- None. Wonder of wonders.
- Greg- Christmas lights, lots o lights
- Elly - Lots of cooking/baking, learned jalapeno juice hurts chapped hands, lots of thanksgivings
- Cameron - Template injection, set up two servers
- Ben - Member but rarely stops in, taking off the rest of the year b/c vacation carryover sucks
- Will - Rebuilding workshop, brought a lathe turner to impromptu teach people
- Coy - cut out city skyline on CNC
- Miles - Prospective new member, make some lawn furniture
- Clay - Broke drum sander, messed up some wood projects (that's the way it goes), take off the year as well b/c vacation sucks (also)
- Nancy - keep kitchen area food safe, wants to make a slingshot
- Steve - CNC class, installed open SCAD and other programs and played with those programs
- Dane - Prospective new member, wanted to join us for the potluck, started new job in Cincy - YAY!
- Tom - worked on sign on laser, building VR stuffs
- Tray - first time visiting, a year out of architecture school, interested in CNC
- Matt - work and school kept him away from Hive, wants to work with the new big wood lathe
- John - Prospective new member, no Christmas lights up yet!
- Dave - Working on cars
- Hodapp - class and headbanging into wall
- Ian - working on open finance website - almost done
- Kayhleigh - animation skeleton to useful thing with AI
- Sam - Working on skeleton also
- Chris - meeting for 2600 on Friday
- Andrew - been working on wood bench, helped make a box with someone, added legs to something, did ALOT basically
- Brad - Practiced for thread class, moved PTDR stuff onto high palets
- Lorin - Got a new puppy, organized stuff, did deep learning stuff
- Mike - Thanksgiving stuffs
- Tiff - Worked on basement stairs
- Karensa - made potato rolls