October 1, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: September 24, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 8, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf X is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf X.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Saturday Cleanup and Open House - Cleanup focused for open house.Also looking for projects for the open house. contact anyone in leadership about something to demo or show off that you have done.
- Project Updates
- Big Green Mill
- Welding Tables
- Small Laser
- Big Laser
- Hose Reels
- Air Compressor
- Saturday Cleanup, October 5th
- 3D Thursday - October 10th
- Sparks! - Learn to use KiCAD - Oct. 7, 2017
- Made in Camp - October 12th 12-5pm - Open house and gathering.
- Board Meeting - October 14th
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm
Upcoming vote for $200 for open house.
- Weekly Meeting - Oct. 1, 2019
- Shelf C up for grabs, new stuff on Shelf D
- Router table - is broken
- Shapeoko - on hold
- Big mill - needs electric
- Sitting welding table - needs flattened
- Small laser - needs Z probe work, but works for 3.5mm material
- Big Laser - doing alignment, controller enroute
- Hose Reels - waiting on compressor
- Compressor - Needs new relay (Jm may have one in his car), Blundell delivered tweaked controller, software needs work
- Blasting Cabinet - Dave Leer working on it slowly, painted inside, needs 30 gallon barrel
- Gigabot - on hold
- Upcoming vote for router table stuff
- Upcoming vote for $200 for made in camp snacks/drinks