October 27, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: October 20, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 3, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
2701 Buildout Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space:
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Fri, Oct 30th Hive Halloween Hangout basically a Halloween theamed Needlecraft night!
- Please let Kayla know of events you want added that isn't on the calendar already
- Please Vote!
- Door building has started. Dave Velzy and Austin Lutz started on this and got at least one door up.
- Lights have been hung in the sewing area
- Sewing area has more lights
- Update on lights in other areas?
- Air compressor update?
- Hammer drill has been fixed
- Drywall is going to be hung by Nomad Design
- Holes for exhaust need to be drilled for:
- Paint Booth
- Kitchen hood
- Paint A Pillar will be posted either tonight or tomorrow, look for mailing list and announcements posts
- Elevators are being wonky. Elevator 2 was stuck on 6th floor
- Sounds silly but make sure you're operating them correctly when using them
- Quick test to see if it is good is to move it up or down a small amount after you get off and close the doors
- Let's get back into the practice of using parking pass/purgatory/violation system
- If you're unfamiliar with it - there are helpful notices with the actual passes
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Lisa, Chris Hodapp, Scott Hively, John Clark, Dave Schwinn, Nancy, Brad, Drew, Sarah H (guest and potential new member), Jeremy, Dave Velsy, Gautam, Chris Davis, Will B
- Doors, mated pair but not hung yet, need to be finished (stain, varnish, Dave Velsy has a plan)
- Lights are up in the Sewing area and Paint (Tanning) Booth
- More lights are needed in other area, machining, welding, wood shop and kitchen and are mostly 4 footers taken from the back area
- Air compressor is anchored and ran in a test
- Drywall - Need King studs to keep doors from wiggling and Dave Velsy will be in contact with Nomad to figure out schedule
- Exhaust - need to get blowers first, a trip to Garden Street needs to be planned
- Paint- A- Pillar should be going live tonight or tomorrow
- Reminder to use the parking pass system properly