October 29, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: October 22, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 5, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Electrician update
- Shout out for Microcontroller Monday
- Hive cameras
- Game day this saturday
- Cinci 2600
- Mike (secretary)
- Tiffany B
- Shadoxx--cleaned hive and microcontroller monday
- Ryan--microcontroller monday!
- Jason--job search, brought jack-o-lantern
- Jordan-went to Kings Island
- Nick--first time here!
- Chris Hodapp-helped Jason and Ryan be unproductive
- Dave (m)
- Ian-president, will be working on RFID project
- Jon-COO-working on RFID stuff
- Hutch--first time here, retired electrician, ran a stepper from an arduino this week
- Bill--printing tiny stuff on printer
- Franklin--new kindle, new freedom po
- James--2nd time here!--made a list of things he wants to do
- Jen--guest--Tiffany is showing her laser cutting
- Jay--first time
- JR--hacking smart watch
- Brent--working on mouse-teensydiuino interface
- Ian--awesome flame breathing jack-o-lantern
- John--working on woodworking area
- Tiffany V (m)
- David (m)--organized after move
- Elly (m)--won 1st in pumpkin carving contest! planning to make paper and dyes
- Paul (m)
- Elizabeth (member)
- Microcontroller Monday
- thanks Jon, Ryan, and Shadoxx!
- 6:00 Mondays come hang out and work on projects
- Shaddoxx/Brandon demonstrated his music-following LEDs
- Electrician update
- Electricin has gone MIA without completing job
- Ian has left many messages
- T-shirts--emailed craig--nothing yet
- Game day coming up Saturday
- Cinci 2600 coming up friday--computer security and crypto
- Cameras--$500 system
- We will be able to access it via local network or VPN, so will other Anchor residents.
- 600 lines of resolution--Jon and Ian had some discussion of cameras
- We may put current indoor cameras
- Garden street has put in camera across street
- Proposal voted and passes
- Roof--Grant (Garden Street) is going to come out and take a look
- Ryan--Saturday Cleanup.
- On the table there is a bunch of messy stuff on central table--take a look if its yours or you know where it goes!
- Ian--door code is changing THURSDAY. you need an RFID!
- Ian--RFID update. we will be putting west door and south door on RFID
- Jon and Ian will be designing a new board for this.
- Goal--wire up by the end of next week.
- Jon--Belt sander/spindle sander is needed. Looking at one an craigslist for $150, +some accessories.
- Probably will vote on this next week
- Ian--sign a waiver if you are new, find Shadoxx for a tour!