October 30, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: October 23, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 6, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Social Media
- Join the group on Meetup. That is where we will post classes and events.
- If you see a Facebook post from or related to the Hive, like it or post it to the page.
- We want to work on growing the community and focus on the community itself.
- Will may be giving an overview of Slack?
- Approached us about a joint meeting here
- Nov 13th candidate date
- New Laser venting
- Locksport November 9th at 7P.M.
- Board Meeting November 12th
- Quadcopter Simulation Software
- Proposed by Will
- Gave the Housekeeping spiel
- Gave the Sociopathic Media spiel
- Dave gave his overview of the IDSA meeting
- Holding off until after Thanksgiving
- Would help purchase the food and drink for the event
- More information on the mailing list
- Laser Vent
- Block bender and shear
- Proposed by Greg
- Dave wants a heftier device for durability
- Quadcopter Sim Software
- 9 members present
- 3 abstain
- 6 vote no
- 0 vote yes
- Vote fails
- Jeremy - Reese's tours, has a spare deadbolt
- Hodapp - Burnt himself
- Will - new visitor - from Minneapolis - member of Twin Cities Makers, looking for new shop
- Vicente - electronics, completing projects
- John - coming out of retirement due to boredom
- Dave V. - taking a Hive break
- Brent - painted leather mask, went to costume party
- Kevin - took a trip to Rockler, spent a lot of money, going through vertical storage
- Brad - Rick and Morty costume, mill
- Dave L. - LED lighting, work benches, been out of town
- Jason - found us from BBtB, neuroscientist, tinkers with electronics and woodworking
- Nancy - making a twine rug