October 7, 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: September 30, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 14, 2014|
- Nerf battle
- sumobots (Elly)
- Dust collection
- Board meeting coming (monday, oct 13th)
- parts washer
- Columbus makerfaire (this weekend)
- Sumobot funding vote
- Books by the Banks, volunteers for this weekend
- Shapeoko stepper controller burned up
- Ryan H. - Server Inventory, LED Bulk Order , CNC Parts
- Shadoxx - Working on LED display. Looking for system administration work. Slowly withdrawing from society.
- Tim - new, checking out the space
- Elly - learning about overweight pushy MINI ROBOTS
- Sam - 3d printing soon
- Charles - Home renovation
- Ryan - Machining
- Ian Blais- Working, a lot
- Julian - Shapeoko stuff
- Ian - Making earrings with the laser cutter for a 5 year anniversary gift.
- Jordan - SMARTPHONE FINALLY
- Kevin - Preparing for PTDR in Columbus (also brought down a ladder for us to use!)
- Andrew - New Visitor. Interested in 3D printing.
- Kurt? Kirkplease let it be kirk. we need a kirk.? - Also visiting.
- Bill - Donated some beefy 12V power supplies. Working on the delta printer.
- Matt - Working on his fish tank hood. Working on his 3D printer's filament feed problems.
- Franklin - mumblemumble power tool drag racing *BZZT*
- Jim - PTDR
- Ken - Kevin's dad. PTDR.
- James - Ray Bradbury party, need to burn some of the books here!
- Dave Lear - Dust collection
- Dave Menninger - Working on Books by the banks. Ordering parts for LED throwies.
- Hodapp - LED display
- Coy - Fired shadoxx (not mad at shadoxx this week)
- Jim S - Good progress on power series!
- Jon - RFID Boards
- Ivan - Almost done working on his arduino controlled heated blanket, aka the immolator!
- Emily - Speakers?
- Valerie - Just finished assembling 3D printer
- Dust collection
- Everything here, moving along
- Columbus makerfaire
- Need a few people to help load out the hive. This friday@5PM.
- Makerfaire will be at COSI from 12pm until 6pm.
- PTDR will be going up for the last race of the season
- Books by the Banks (Dave M)
- Still need a few volunteers. Just Dave and Mike H right now.
- Sumobot vote
- Passed: 19 for, 0 against.
- Shapeoko controller burned out
- three new chips ordered by Jon, may need a few more.
- If this doesn't work we may need to buy a new controller.