October 8, 2019
|Previous Meeting: October 1, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 15, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Big Green Mill
- Welding Tables
- Small Laser
- Big Laser
- Hose Reels
- Air Compressor
- Sand Blaster
- Saturday Cleanup - good turn out this month, were able to tackle some extra projects and improve the space overall.
- Roku remote for arcade is missing.
- Made in Camp - October 12th 12-5pm - Open house and gathering.
- Blink - This weekend- We aren't doing anything for it, but you should go.
- Board Meeting - October 14th
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm
Vote for $200 for open house.
Upcoming vote for $1100 to replace broken router table.
Shapeoko - nope
Big Green Mill - needs electric
Welding Tables - thanks parker, one more to go
Small Laser - Z needs work
Big Laser - moving, very close to working, all parts in, mostly calibrated, needs accel tuning, and limit switch quirking, essentially functional
Air Compressor - Working, has a few leaks that need working through
Hose Reels - Will announce next work day
Sand Blaster - painted, needs bottom plate installed and sealed, needs lights and elbow grease, need 30 gallon drum
Next Cooking the world is up for discussion.
Open House Budget, $200 (present 20, abstain 1, no 1, yes 18) passed
Router and Router Table: $1100 (vote next week)