Jump to navigation Jump to search
Create a short, 1-2 page sheet New Member Orientation Handout with information new members need to be productive.
Topics for handout
We should probably add a sub-heading for each of the following topics
Your First Day
- How to access the space
- Public Meetings
- Digital Resources - SLACK, wiki, G-suite (get a hive13 email.
- Tools that require certification
- Member storage space, parking passes & violations, purgatory
Your First Month
- Community - Get to know other Hive13 members
- Get certified on some tools
- Explore the Hive13 SLACK channels- Get involved with things that interest you
- Volunteer to help maintain Hive13 - Nothing gets done without our members volunteer help.
- Take out the trash. Clean something. Fix something.
Your First Six Months
- Teach a Class - Share your skills
- Volunteer to lead a Project
- Leadership, bylaws, finances, voting, committees
- Reporting broken items
- Shutting down the Hive when you are the last one out
Running your business at Hive13
- See the Commercial Use Policy