Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vice President Tara
|Outreach Committee Meeting - September 15th, 2021|
|Outreach Committee Meeting - August 19th, 2021|
- Community Involvement
- Sign up members
- Stay in touch
Social Media Accounts
Community Involvement and Outreach
- Doing Something for Others
- Cincinnati Mini Makerfaire
- History of Power Tool Drag Racing and the Outreach Account
- Learn to Solder
- Open House
- Made in Camp
Stop by our regularly scheduled weekly meeting. How to Find Us. Various members give tours after the meeting.
Sign up members
Come visit the space, take a tour, and sign up!
- New members need to know how to effectively utilize the space
Ideas // Thoughts
- You just signed up handout
- Dave S. was working on something?
- What is in the 'Welcome' email that gets sent out via 'IntWeb'?
- Tool trainer list
- I think Kevin was putting something together.
- Where should we make this information available for the widest audience?
- Simplified overview maps with labels for important locations:
- Light switches
- First Aid kits
- General bay labels
- Cleaning supplies
- Each bay could have the following information posted:
- Warden in charge
- Who & how to alert someone if something is broken
- Where is the light switch that controls that bay
- Sub-map of the bay with important information called out (I am thinking of the woodshop and how to turn on the dust collection system)
Stay in touch
- Great! We have a new, signed up member. Now, lets keep them involved & help them contribute