Rules of the Space
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When you're leaving
- Clean up after yourself.
- Turn the AC temperature up and set the mode to "Energy Saver" in the office.
- Turn out the lights.
- Make sure all the doors are locked.
- If you don't want someone to eat or throw away your food or drinks, label it clearly. There is a label maker in the drawer.
- (rules on vending drinks, hackerspaces:The Club Mate Pattern)
- Junk Rules
- Pick up trash laying around. Be careful though if you are not sure whether something is trash.
- If the trash cans are full take the trash out, especially if there is food in there.
- Trash can be taken to our dumpster out back. Recycleables can be put in the recycle bins in the hallway.
- Members are not to park in the "loading dock" area in back.
- Street parking is generally free and available in front of the building on Spring Grove Ave.
- We are also allowed to park in the parking lot at the south end of the building.
- The gravel area immediately next to the north entrance might be permissible for parking, we need to ask the landlords.