|List of All Documented Equipment|
|Make/Model: Sandblasting Cabinet Harbor Freight (google)|
|Arrival Date: 08/2012|
|Does it work?: yes|
|Certification Needed?: no|
|Start Date: 02/03/2014|
Paul brought down the sand blaster at about the same time the air compressor was brought down. It requires some work in order to be fully operational.
- Paul (Project Leader)
- Add your name to the list if you want to participate
Right now you could in theory hook it up to an air compressor and it would function, however for optimal usage for more than just 30 seconds of work the steps in the TODO section need to be completed.
- Replace top viewing window // door plexiglass
- Acquire & Install Moisture Traps & Air Regulator
- Fabricate // Attach shop-vac adapter
- Brought down to the hive
- 2/3/2014 - Initiated project page to document needs for this tool
- 7/1/2014 - Nancy brought down a bit of fine blast media.