Sept 4, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: Aug 28, 2012||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Sept 11, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
- There's not really an agenda
- John ( C(triple)E(quad)O )
- Craig (CFO)
- Dave M.
- Chris Hodapp
- Brandon (shadoxx)
- Steve and Craig
- Matt (with Kyle)
- Other Chris
- Craig will be hosting a CANbus talk at this month's 2600 meeting.
- Bill's UltraBot Kickstarter has been accepted! Congrats Bill!
- Dave M. is sad because Bill has ousted him as Mayor on Foursquare. Retribution shall be served!
- John has begun working on cleaning the dirty room, working on a "tagging" system for things that occupy Hive space, replaced Makerbot table
- Jim is having speakers for next week's meeting, the guys who make the R2D2 props (that's from "Starwars"). They've written some books.
- Brandon brought bread (laced with LSD). Hodapp informs everyone LSD can be used to make LSD.
- Jim's "Field Trip Committee"
- Chris: Largest steam engine tour on East Side of town, by Coney Island
- Maybe moving business portion of meetings to the mailing list (Huzzah!)
- "Hive13 Framework" mailing list...for Hive13 Framework discussion. John will tell people what that means in the future.