September 10, 2019
|Previous Meeting: September 3, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 17, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf X is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf X.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- HIVE Decoration. If you have an art project idea bring it up on slack / mailing list / contact Will B
- CTO Election out, need to reach quorum, please vote
- 3D Thursday, September 12th
- Cincy Locksport - Sept 14th
- Saturday Cleanup, September 21st
- Needlecraft Night, September 27th
- CNC Class, September 28th (See Meetup if interested)
- Cooking the World: Canada!, September 29th
- Sparks! - Learn to use KiCAD - Oct. 7, 2017
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Deepfreeze and Chocolatey for CAD computer and/or other workstations in Hive13 (Vote Thread Coming Soon?)
- Equipment, software, and first stock of consumables for the vinyl cutter - $350 - Discuss 9/10/2019, Vote 9/17/2019
Purgatory shelf B up for grabs, new stuff on C?
Shapeoko - ironing out quirks, will be done in the next week or two. Has operated under CNC control cutting cedar
Gigabot - Team met, plan set, will soon have progress
Little Laser - does work, sometimes triggers alarm state, likely due to EMI on breadboard, will have prototype board soon to replace
Big Laser - most parts in, some few still coming, NEED PEOPLE TO CLEAN BARS, use garage floor cleaner and scotch bright. Target is to get running by the end of the month. Post on mailing list and slack if you are going to clean, others may come help.
Power reals hooked up, air reels coming this weekend.
Vinyl cutter vote next week.
Meeting turned over to Christopher Daniel from Blue Hell Studios