September 14, 2021
|Previous Meeting: September 7, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 21, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask, and urging members to get vaccinated if you can.**
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tuesday September 14th after the Tuesday Meetings, 2nd Tuesday Talk with Mr. Dave Schwinn on Photogrammetry
- Wednesday September 15th 7:30-9PM Outreach Committee Meeting
- Friday September 17th 6-9PM Needlecraft Night
- Saturday September 18th 1-3PM Oscilloscope and function generator class
- Tuesday September 21st 7:30PM Weekly Meeting
- Wednesday September 22nd 8-9PM Warden's Meeting
- Saturday September 25 1-3PM Stained Glass Basics
New Members & Certifications
- Upcoming Classes:
- Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Etc. - 2021-09-18 - Brad Walsh teaching
- Stained Glass Basics - 2021-09-25 - Lisa Crump teaching
- Recent Certifications:
- Eric Smith and Ryan Anderson are Enco Mill certified
- See TV bulletin board
Votes Closing Today
- New Motor for Metal Lathe
- Old one caught on fire
- Jointer has sturdy base w/ dust collection now
- SawStop table saw has been purchased and delivered, assembly imminent
- Dust Collector level/full sensor/light is now installed and active
- We now have a metal detector! Please scan all your wood for metal before feeding it through saws/planer/jointer!
Second Tuesday Talk
- Photogrammetry w/ Dave Schwinn of Dave's awesome 3D photo tours
start time: 7:35pm end time: 8:01pm
- jackson -- just moved here from chicago!
- sean, new to the area (from dayton), sattelite communications engineer, but hasn't been able to do that in a long time.
- costas, used to be a member of the hive, and is now back!
- metal lathe motor
- vote passes