September 15, 2020
|Previous Meeting: September 8, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 22, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
2701 Buildout Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space:
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. We have paper towels and disinfectant spray.
- Big thanks to everyone who's been helping out! You're amazing!
- All outlets in the front of the Hive are now functional, except for in the kitchen area. The working outlets include the outlets under and near the windows and the ones on the pillars. Also the outlets inside both of the two bathrooms are functional, even though only one of the bathrooms is complete.
- After the 220 V kerfuffle, big mama AC is live!
- Vinyl cutter and CAD workstation are connected to the network!
- Thanks to Tim, Brant, John, John, Dave, Dave, and Dave for helping run cables and terminate jacks
- V-Carve Makerspace is now set up on the CAD computer so that it can be used to generate toolpaths for CNC machines at Hive13.
- A reminder, our license must ONLY be used for generating G-Code for use on machines that are on-site at Hive13.
- Electronics is pretty much online
- Welding screens are assembled and in the welding area
- Power Tool Drag Racing Shrine is really coming together!!
- There's been some great discussion regarding our future ceramics capabilities in the #ceramics slack channel! There have been sizeable donations and long term loans that are really getting the vision going
- Laura Davis has offered for us to go check our her studio for idea inspiration, maintenance information, and seeing things in action!
- Pop machine is live! I believe Nancy is going to get it stocked shortly!
- The Roland is far enough along that Kevin deems it usable!
Misc Fun things
- Brad made another drone tour! Check it out here!
- Steel from the steel order has arrived at the space. A note to everyone who purchased: please, please, do not take any steel from the stacks until everything is inventoried. If you do, tell Kevin exactly how many of which sizes you take so Kevin can record it as claimed.
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Kayla Lukawiecki, Will Bauer, John Clark, Lisa Crump, Dave Velzy, Chris Hodapp, Chris Davis, Jim Dallam, Nancy Graven, Ralph Blumberg, Drew Kirkman
- Site survey was 9/15 - Good for delivery
- Waiting on quotation + recommended way to store propane
- May have to buy as much as $1000 worth of tanks
- Idea is to have at least 2 of each
- Expecting quotes 9/16