September 17, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: September 10, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 24, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Safety classes on woodworking equipment. New (old?) members are not trained on safe operation and woodworking basics. Also, bandsaw blade has broken (unrelated). - shadoxx
- Nancy--Does #6 plastic work like shrinky dinks?
- Chris--Guest--we are glad u are here!
- ?(sorry!) --knitting pattern-brought Munchkin!
- Chris Hodapp
- Jim(treasurer)-power tool drag racing!
- Franklin--new bluetooth watch! working on power tool drag race "Tree" tonight
- Ryan 1.0
- Jason--Linux build, etc
- Ian-El Presidente--midnight release of GTA5! See Ian for RFI card if you need one.
- Jason--Pathfinder campaign
- Ian--cincy comiccon, and hommade icelight
- Amber(m)--foam core weapon creation!
- Brandon AKA Shaddox--worked on home network and on Python
- Mike(m)--preparing for radio communications conference
- Wyatt--making acrylic boxes
- Dave--temp reading smartphone
- Ruth--here with John
- Jordan--shift alt b solves problems
- Aaron-0open data project
- Dave--caught a rainbow trout in yellowstone river
- Brent--ideas for homemade forge
- Jim--Circuit bending on Thursday night, also will be working on power tool drag race stuff
- Jim--Power tool drag racing
- detail displayed on overhead
- "Triple-crown"--first is sept28. in louisville
- Physical example of the track is here tonight.
- "Christmas tree" light stand being put together by Hive members, will count down race start
- Shaddox gave race day sound demo.]
- website is NOW LIVE!!--www.toolraces.com
- still time to build a racer
- $25 registration fee
- STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS
- STEM desk for power tools--need volunteers for this too!
- Jon--Robo lawnmowers going to bill steele
- there is a stereo receiver in the hive up for grabs, please take it home!
- woodworking stuff is very very dangerous
- Please do not use it if you do not have proper understanding
- volunteer for this?
- bandsaw blade is not working
- Jim--volunteering to help teach some workshop safety
- Shaddox will help make document
- will put together safety document