September 17, 2019
|Previous Meeting: September 10, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 24, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf X is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf X.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Project Updates
- Big Green Mill
- Welding Tables
- Small Laser
- Big Laser
- Hose Reels
- Air Compressor
- CTO Election Results
- Saturday Cleanup, September 21st
- Needlecraft Night, September 27th
- CNC Class, September 28th (See Meetup if interested)
- Cooking the World: Canada!, September 29th
- Sparks! - Learn to use KiCAD - Oct. 7, 2017
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Equipment, software, and first stock of consumables for the vinyl cutter - $350 - Vote today. There are several votes already cast in the email thread.
Minutes - September 17th 2019
Shapeoko - Has a new home, On hold till big laser work done
Welding Table - still needs shimmed flat
Small Laser - works, some weird quirks, particularly with homing
Big Laser - 99% of parts in hand, 98% wired together, not yet applied power, so far under budget, likely can get ruida controller and lightburn software on the budget
Hose Reels - Have all the parts now, the weekend after next for install, hopefully air back up soon
Drew is now officially CTO!
Dave Lear brought in home made sand blaster, we need a team to move it in place in the shop and get it finished
Vote: Vinyl Cutter - $350 - Drew -
Present: 20 (not already voted)
Yes: 17 in person (+5 online)
Alyssa has proposed doing a paint and drink event with the made in camp to try and diversify our new guests, will put up a budget for supplies.