September 2, 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: August 26, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 9, 2014|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Jim S - postponing until next week again
- Ventilation for welding room
- Lathe cleaning update
- NERF Modding class scheduling
- Hive apiary project
- CTO budget analogous to COO budget
- Brent - 3d modeling
- Bill - no idea
- Hodapp - photos from wedding
- Paul - insert for box for game or something
- Julian - lamp for shapeoko
- Franklin - cutting die
- Jim S - Dragoncon
- Jim D
- Nancy - nothing
- Dan M - Costuming group
- Ryan - welding on cnc
- Jon - learn to solder badge holder
- Jon - cleaning corner for DIY bio
- shadoxx - absolutely nothing
- Joseph - coffeescript
- Two votes today, one for upgrading Shapeoko, other for welding table.
- Vote for Welding Table: $1000 to purchase a table - 13 in person votes yes, 1 vote yes on mailing list. Motion passes.
- Vote for Shapeoko: $250 for upgrades, clamps and spindle, "cutty things" - 13 in person votes yes, 1 abstain
- Update to power series, unable to pick up batteries. Need to find a way to get new batteries. Meeting tomorrow for racer fab.
- Update for Makerfaire: two weeks away from Cinci MiniMakerfaire. We'll have a booth inside, powertool drag racing in South parking lot. Need volunteers to load and unload track. We've signed up for Louisville and Columbus Makerfaire as well ( just Powertool Drag Racing ).
- Jim and Dave is working on laser documentation. Need fire extinguishers.
- Working on Hive Apiary project, it's coming along nicely. Getting ready to demo for the faire!
- Vote to approve CTO budget next week. $100/mo
- Filament discussion on mailing list, need to figure out a system to pay for used filament. Going through stock fairly rapidly now that we have multiple 3d printers. Discussion after meeting.
- Cleared off shelf near server, need help moving more things to clear space.