September 24, 2019
|Previous Meeting: September 17, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 1, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf X is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf X.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Saturday Cleanup - How do we fix attendance?
- Project Updates
- Big Green Mill
- Welding Tables
- Small Laser
- Big Laser
- Hose Reels
- Air Compressor
- Saturday Cleanup, October 5th
- Needlecraft Night, September 27th
- CNC Class, September 28th (See Meetup if interested)
- Cooking the World: Canada!, September 29th
- Sparks! - Learn to use KiCAD - Oct. 7, 2017
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm
Shapeoko - on hold till laser Mill - needs power, moved against wall, jim woudl prefer it be Sitting Welding Table - needs shimmed and leveled Small Laser - Working, Z limits/homing don’t work, we now have lightburn. If you run the small laser, you need to plug chiller and chiller into the yellow box. Big Laser - needs controller config work, ruida controller to be in soon Hose Reels - Air side workday to be announced after air back up. Air Compressor - Hodapp/Blundell to save us all? Sand Blasting Cabinet - Dave Lear working on getting guts out of old one into new one, needs outside sanded and painted Window treatments for fablab - Ralph to get free rollers, but will be mismatched Hive13 Sign - Dave S. getting permit before we hang it
Ultimaker has some sort of issue…
Thanks Drew for fixing and demoing the vinyl cutter!