September 26, 2017
|Previous Meeting: September 12, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 3, 2017|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Label your personal supplies & tools
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Vacuuformer - all systems go. Ready to get some plastic sheets to test. NewDave is building a box for the former to sit on (thanks NewDave)
- Learn to Solder should be OK for the Maker Faire.
- Shape - oh! - Ko: Ryan is doing some good work. Need to check with Doc to see if he has the missing boards
- Upcoming events:
- Lorin needs volunteer to film Ultimaker certification video
- October is busy...
- Oct. 7th-8th - Cincinnati Maker Faire
- Oct 14th & 22nd - Camp Washington Artist Tour
- Oct. 20th-21st - Louisville Maker Faire? Not sure of status.
- Books by the Banks - October 28th
The week in Wiki
Vote for to replenish the Learn to Solder Supplies: $500 Members in attendance that didn't vote online:10 Abstain: 0 No: 0 Yes: 10 Online: 2 yes.
Passed. Probably won't spend whole $500. Most supplies probably less than $150. The unknown is the boards. We are supposed to get 480 but haven't seen them.
No notes. Cool people doing cool work. If only we had a secretary . . . .