September 6, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: August 30, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 13, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- New purgatory procedure.
- Upcoming events:
- Louisville Makerfaire on Sept 10th
- Mike's talk on 3D design for 3d printing - Sept. 12
- Blender training - Saturday, Sept. 17th
- Cincinnati Makerfaire
- Sponsorship - vote
- Tandy Account (Will)
- Jim Dalam is proposing a vote for an "in kind" donation to the makerfaire at $2500 level
- To be posted to the mailing list for vote next week
- This means that we will not be compensated as in past years (this probably wouldn't happen this year, as they are underfunded), but we get to be listed and advertised as a sponsor
- Makerfaire in Louisville this weekend.
- October 12 - Mike will be delivering an overview of 3d modeling
- Blender course Sept 17th
- Fusion 360 - Saturday the 24th
- cincinnati maker faire has approached us about being a sponsor
- we're going to propose a vote next week - Our cost is considered a donation to the faire and will qualify us as sponsors.
- Tandy Leather - still pending
- Will suggests apporaching Tech Soup for non profit software licensing assistance.
- Lorin will hold open hours Saturday 9/10
- Ian - working on LDAP server for the hive
- Jon - has been reading about Rust the programming language
- Dave - Has been doing woodworking and out of town
- Ry - Working on power tool drag racing signs. built a crate for the windicator.
- Will - Has been workign on home remodeling.
- Steve - Has been learnign OpenMMS
- Nancy - Has adopted modern phone technology.
- Tim - Has momentarily run out of fucks.
- James - Built a quad copter yesterday.
- Chris H. - Doing coursework, and building a pan/tilt camera mount.
- Kyle - Heading for power tool drag racing in louisville
- Kerensa - Started a new job. Survived the great flood.
- Brad - Went to florida. Doing a lathe talk tonight.
- Kevin - Has been drinking surge, and repairing amplifiers.
- Katie - Has been healing the sick
- Greg - Did some bodywork on his truck. Working on christmas lights project.
- Dustin - Fab Lab Warden - working on a whittling project
- Lorin P - Working on some circuits. Also filament sensor stuff.
- Elly - Working on wood finishing for a letter project.