User:Greg J Arnold
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Joined April 2015
- Lounge Warden December 2015 - July 2016
- COO for 2016 Election Year
- COO for 2017 Election Year
- COO for 2018 Election Year
- CTO for 2019 Election Year
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask for phone number
- Talk to me on Tuesdays
- I'll usually respond within a day or two on the list.
Major Hive Improvements
- Electrical System
- Wired Network re-do
- CNC Router wiring clean-up
- Drink Vending Machine and RFID Access integration and improvement
- Lounge refurbishment
- C is my best
- Assembler (x86 and ARM)
- Catalyst MVC framework
- Ember (sort of)
- Really, anything.
- Valve (Tube) Amplification
- CAD PCB Design
Need to improve
- 3D Printing/Modelling
- Heliarc (what you learnt to call TIG)
Hive Tool Certification Stuff
- I can teach you to weld alright, but I can certify you easily.
- I can't teach you how to draw anything or use Inkscape to create what you want cut very well, as I'm still stumbling through it.
- If you have an SVG, I can teach you how to get it to cut pretty easily.
- I can certify you on the big laser (or the small one if really necessary).
- I can certify you if you've ran through the class and need to make your supervised cut.
- Probably not, though I can run it well enough.
- I did the world's shittiest milling job if you look at the striker plate I made for the annex's latch.
- I can do a better job if I care, but I was in a hurry there. Ask me about the pipe bender.
- Any 3D Printer
- I'm okay at using them, and can certainly teach you the basics.