Warden Meetings/February 11th, 2020
|Previous Meeting: January 11th, 2020||Meeting Procedure
Meeting Time: 10:00 AM
|Next Meeting: March 10, 2020|
Agenda - It looks like Hive13 is moving.
- This move will require teamwork and insight. Current Warden tasks are more about helping members with "how do I do this with a machine." questions.
- Moving will require a different set of talents.
- Some of you may find the move an exciting opportunity to help lead the move.
- It's OK if you don't and just want to continue doing what you have been doing.
- It's fair to reconsider being a warden as things change. How much time do you have to devote to being a Warden? How can you best contribute your energy?
- Please let me know of your thoughts. On slack or by email.
To DO List
The first Move Task is to gather machine data on a shared Google Sheet - The sheet is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o2pLqTl426371S5g6mecoJi9P5aV7LAvGde-A428o4c
- Open the sheet in and add your data. The Machine Name is from the wiki, Volts AC, Amps/Watts, Length inches, Width inches, Height inches, Weight lbs, Purchase cost $$,
- Anything Missing? Please add it.
- Target date February 19, 2020
Future things to do
- We want to have a rough Floor Plan and rough cut Gantt Chart by Mar 1 - This information will be in the Hive13evolution folder and Slack Channel
- Prioritize - What do we need to have ready on June day 1? What can stay flexible?
- The plan is to move Hive13 in chunks and minimize machine down-time.
- This means having electric, air lines and exhaust requirements in place before moving equipment.
- Move Stages = Plan and gather materials, Prepare the Space, Move Machines and Materials, Make Operational
- There will be a need for an over all plan and then detailed sub-plans.
- Wardens can help: Plan material buys. Scout salvage sources. Solicit donations. Give How To instructions.
Please help identify critical needs to consider. we have struggled with that we should consider =
- More Member Storage - At least 150 box storage racks - @ 25 boxes per rack that is six racks
- Vertical Storage - At least 4 full height racks to begin
- Infrastructure Space - A room.
- Kevin is working on layout drawings. - Until the build out negotiations are complete, much of this is very speculative.
- We will soon make an open Hive13evolution Slack channel.