Warden Meetings/May 8th, 2019

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warden Meetings
Previous Meeting: April 3rd, 2019 Meeting Procedure

Meeting Time: 8:00 PM

Next Meeting: June 5th, 2019

Ground Rules

  • Take down a list of Action Items for *everyone* (in case you miss one), send to Greg afterwards


  1. Review of Action Items
    • Greg/Kevin - set up Glasswork wiki page
    • Dave - put together docs for certification
    • Greg - rewrite warden addendum
    • Will - Post the friday cleanup
    • Will - Write Up processes for getting things in facebook, meetup, twitter
    • Greg/Ian - look for API or thingy for Intweb to be able to email all members
    • Brad - Hotplate for kitchen $2 budget
    • Greg - Email mason about stuff on shelf, and storage in general
    • All - write your job description
    • The Entire Universe - Make sure Wall Tetris is done by Blink
  2. State of Each Ward (put problems in buzzkill)
    1. CNC/Machining
    2. Electronics
    3. Fab Lab
      • It has been proposed to remove the certification requirement on the Ultimaker
    4. Kitchen
    5. Lounge
    6. Metalworking
    7. Woodworking
    8. General Areas & Other Activities
  3. Buzzkill
    • New Members - can you access it?
    • How to create tickets in a sane fashion
  4. Update the Wiki
  5. Ideas for Improvement
  6. Training Classes, Events, and Warden Hours
  7. Any hangups?